- The changing definition of a bike shop. Manufacturer owned, concept stores, specialty boutiques, more focus on service/fitting/sales etc.
- Internet Sales.
- Direct sales from manufacturers.
- Mobile Bike Shops.
- Internet effect of better informed consumers.
- Aging-out owners selling.
- Changing roles in the industry - Manufacturers, Distributors, Retailers
- New products & markets ex; eBikes? Disc brake road bikes?
- Can a culture of passion and lifestyle survive in a world of reduced margin?
Steven LeBoyer - Panel Moderator - Owner-Savile Road-The Tailored Bicycle, Former Director-Serotta Fit Lab
Jay Tarrant - Industry veteran, Former Director of Retail Cannondale, Former General Manager Sids Bikes NYC
Pat Gore - QBP, Verge, North St. Bags, Ride 100%
Shelly Salamon - Fairmount Bicycles
Corey Piscopo - Moots
Saturday, November 4th, 10:30 AM, Seminar Room 124